Dec 17, 2017

Stacking the Shelves--The Birthday Edition!!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a good week! Considering my birthday was yesterday I did pretty well all things considered! Bought a few new books, opened my Secret Santa gift, got some gift cards to Barnes and Noble from family members...I'm off to a good start for my 2018 books!!

Here's what I bought:

You by Caroline Kepnes--I have heard such good things about this super creepy read! So I used my B&N coupon, plus an additional 20% off and got a great deal on it!
Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes--so I wasn't initially going to buy this one until I read You, but then I found it in the bargain section and it was in such great condition! Plus I was going to get another 20% off of it so I succumbed and bought it! They had one You in the bargain section, but the cover was all bent and ripped, I couldn't justify the bargain price for the poor quality! OCD over my books to the very end naturally!

Then I bought this cute Harry Potter bookmark that has Dumbledore's best/my favorite quote on it! Harry's was good too with the Maurader's map oath on it, but Dumbledore's was just more enlightening! Lol!

Scooby Apocalypse #20 by J.M. DeMatteis, Keith Giffen, & Ron Wagner--time slipped by me and I totally forgot to buy this during the week! Luckily the comic bookstore owner was able to find me a copy under the register! Mustn't let that happen again! Whew!


Then I also bought this with my coupon last week because it finally went on sale online...I pretty much got it half off and don't have to stress over getting it after Christmas which is always nice!

The 2018 Disney desk calendar! How many mistakes will we find next year? I've been saving the ones from this year, still have 2 weeks left to find out if there's more! Definitely plan to share those with you guys in January! Mostly because I'm a geek! LOL!
 
 
Then there was my incredible TBTBSanta gift that I got from Reader Rayna! It was pretty much a box of awesomeness!! 

The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
Umberland by Wendy Spinale
300 Writing Prompts with colored pens!
Reptar Funko Pop
Tommy Funko Pop
Reese's Mini Trees!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH Rayna!!


Then for review I received:

Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu (Early Copy)


THANK YOU Random House Books for Young Readers & Rockstar Book Tours!

 
Then I did a few swag trades to try to get as many of The Language of Thorns buttons as I could! I now have 3/4 which is better than 1! LOL!

I now have QUEEN & MONSTER & MERMAID! Just missing that last one, I think it's THIEF? 


THANK YOU Alyssa & Kayla!!
 
 
 Then I got this awesome swag from C.J. Redwine! I do believe this was the gifts from my preordering of The Wish Granter!

A The Traitor Prince magnet
Deception in AudioBook format
a gorgeous signed character card! See my next pic for the flip side!




THANK YOU C.J.!!!



Here's one of my birthday goodies!



 It's an Alex and Ani bracelet of Madame Leota from The Haunted Mansion AND it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!!


The rest of my presents were gift cards to Barnes and Noble or Amazon and even a Target one, which I will likely be saving for a Target edition of a MUST HAVE book!! Lol! My family knows me so well!



And that was my amazing Birthday week haul!! Super awesome!! So what did you all get?










12 comments:

  1. Huge score on Batman. Nice! I love that your bracelet glows in the dark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting haul, Jessica! A little bit of this, and a little bit of that - and at great prices, too :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close together! Mine was 12/14 and we were snowed in, so it made for a cozy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice! many things and I confess that all the books are new to me there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful goodies in your mailbox this week. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoy all your new books and swag! It looks like a fun haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Alex & Ani bracelet is so awesome! And Batman looks like such an awesome read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul, cute Batman bracelet. Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! :) I hope you enjoy all of your new books. The Harry Potter bookmark is very cute.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! I can't wait to read the Batman book either!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!